Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|Creation Date||18. April 2020|
|Last revision:||21. October 2020|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- PDF documents created after 23.09.2018 do not yet have an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Embedded videos currently have no subtitles or transcription available.
- Currently there is no textual description for directions describing maps or maps.
- The PDF documents on examination regulations included in the website are created by the examination office. So far, this has not been able to provide a barrier-free format.
- Various content from file formats from office applications (PDF files) that were created before September 23, 2018, could not be converted at the moment. In some cases (especially old versions of the user information, annual reports or newsletters, which are only available in paper form), digitization and subsequent correction in a barrier-free format is currently not possible.
- The provision of the videos with an audio transcription has not yet been completed due to the size of the video archive.
Alternative access routes
- If a video was made available from the FAU video portal, please contact the RRZE multimedia center regarding a missing audio transcription.
- In the case of non-accessible examination regulations, contact the examination office or firstname.lastname@example.org
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Geschäftsstelle des EEICauerstr. 7 91058 Erlangen
- Phone: +49 9131 85-27159
- EMail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html